WORK WITH ME
Your child has told you that they don’t identify with the gender they were assigned at birth.
Maybe they told you last week, last month or last year.
Regardless of how long you’ve known, you find yourself struggling and feeling anxious and worried.
You’re 100% devoted to loving and supporting your child.
Yet even with this level of commitment, you find yourself feeling doubt, fear, hurt, grief and pain.
You have so many competing emotions continually bubbling to the surface.
One moment you are feeling strong, decisive, and capable, and in the next minute fear, worry and sadness can take over.
You are so busy trying to find the best solutions for your child and navigating all the challenges that you have lost yourself.
At the end of the day, you have no energy left for yourself.
You long to be the confident, hope-filled person you used to be.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You struggle with rejection from your close family members or friends who won’t accept your child’s identity.
- Your spouse doesn’t accept your child’s changing gender and you are carrying all the weight yourself .
- You’re hoping it’s just a phase, that your child will “grow” out of it.
- You’re overcome with worry and fear every time they leave the house.
- You’re struggling to let go of the gender personality you have loved.
Well-meaning people tell you “just love your child and it will get better”.
Anger and resentment may surface as you let go of all the future dreams and expectations you had for your child in their birth gender.
You are ready to start making it get better, and stop waiting for it to get better.
I can help… you can start to feel better now.
Hi, I’m Margot.
I’m a certified life coach who works with parents of children whose gender identity is different from what they were assigned at birth.
Parents like you who are struggling with being the strong, supportive parent and managing their thoughts and feelings through all the challenges they face.
I help you feel better now so you can create the future you want for your child, your family and yourself.
I work with parents of all ages, who have their own unique origins, experiences and struggles.
You Will Learn.
Through my program “Feel Better Now” you will learn to:
- Live with the confidence that you can handle any challenge that confronts you and your family
- Deal with negative emotions so you can deliberately choose how you want to feel and put an end to the overwhelm
- Process grief, if this is an issue for you, so you can understand it, move through it and not stay stuck in it.
- Understand fear and worry on a whole new level and not let it control your mind any longer. You can learn to put an end to those all consuming worries.
- Create that calm and grounded state of mind you long for.
- Feel confident and reassured instead of anxious and insecure.
- Build emotional resilience and stop getting angry, sad and hurt by things other people do and say.
Become the strongest ally for your child and family, coming from a place of peace, love and confidence.
All coaching programs are unique… together we’ll create for you an 8 week program that is tailored to your needs. Not every parent’s struggles are the same.
How to get started.
Schedule your session below and choose a date and time for your free 30-minute call. You can get all your questions answered and we can talk about how we can create a program to meet you where you are and get you to where you want to be.
Fill out the simple questionnaire so I can get to know your situation and we can make the most of our call.
You’ll get an email with the details of our call. … Call in on the date and time of your call with the link provided in your confirmation email.
Still have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start to feel better
Book your free mini session now and let’s talk
After working with Margot, I feel hopeful again. I was at a loss and didn't know where to turn for help and support. I now have tools and know how to move forward in building a new relationship with my child. Thank You!
I was living in fear and confusion and found my way out with Margot's help. Wow! She has truly helped our family find a new way of being with this journey we are on.